CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yep, we really gave it up!



Our family (Casey is proud to announce) gave up Diet Coke this week (mostly).  Casey got us memberships at Lifetime Fitness under the condition that we give up Diet Coke except for like once a week.  I'm sad to say that we were spending as much on Diet Coke as our membership to Lifetime costs!  Oh my gosh!  So now instead we have a sweet gym to work out in!  We all work out, we have had our hair cut in the salon there, we have had lunch there and LOVE it!  Britt and I are learning to swim laps.  Since it is a mere 105 FREAKING degrees here we spend A LOT of time in the pool!  We are all getting TAN - especially Casey!  This week Britt had a photo shoot with the cheerleaders.  I snapped a few on the side, see below!  Just hours after this picture Britt had SIX inches cut off of her hair!  It's very cute but I could have died watching all of that hair fall to the floor at the salon!  That's it for now!  More to come.....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe that you gave up Diet Coke. I sure hope that Troy doesn't read your blog and come up with crazy idea like Casey...hahaha. Drew (and me alsoe) loves the pictures of Brittnie-Anne. He is sitting here saying "that B-Anne!":)

Anonymous said...

kelly, if casey tells you he is going "to get gas" late at night, don't believe him...he is getting a diet coke!

zach