CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Not a creature was stirring...

As I am sitting up in bed tonight, the computer downstairs is off, no music is playing, no popcorn popping in the microwave while girls giggle waiting to watch a movie.  No girls planning a fun day for tomorrow...it's QUIET - almost TOO QUIET!  Just Pookie, Casey and me sitting here.  We have had such a fun summer, it's sad to see it end.  We have made 6 trips to Sea World, (the most fun trip with our cousins from Flower Mound)  We had a fun family reunion, spent many fun hours on Troy and Kristin's boat!!!  Britt and I endured girls camp together even with no shower for  a week.  Britt had a blast at cheer camp!  We've spent lots of hours at the pool at Lifetime talking and Britt daring me to go down the slide!  (which I did last Saturday I'll have you know!)  We had a couple of super fun shopping trips for school stuff.  Today we finished it all off with pedicures!  Now the quiet!  The cute bag we bought weeks ago has been sitting in the shopping bag waiting for tomorrow - lots of firsts...First day of high school, first day of seminary, etc.  I just hope and pray that Britt will be good and have fun high school years with lots of fun memories.  Her first high school game to cheer at is ALREADY this week!!!  I can't believe my baby is going to high school tomorrow!!!!!  Seriously, where has the time gone?  Wish us luck!!!!!

0 comments: