CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

WOW! So I guess I've been tagged, so here ya go...
1. Who is your man? Casey (pictured below lol!)
2. How long have you been together? About 3 1/2 years (married for nearly 3!)
3. How long dated? We dated for 6 months, then engaged for 3 months
4. How old is your man? 38
5. Who eats more? Casey
6. Who said "I love you" first? It was ME
7. Who is taller? This is an EASY one since Casey is more than a foot taller than me!
8. Who sings better? We both do but I sing louder! (and I agree with Kristen that Troy does a mean rendition of Amazing Grace!
9. Who is smarter? Well, if you have a medical question I am, if you have a computer question Casey is!
10. Whose temper is worse? Depends on the situation, if it involoves teenage daughter choosing not to do chores, homework probably me.
11. Who does the laundry? I am happy to say it is actually mostly Casey!
12. Who does the dishes? Britt and I usually share that one
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Casey
14. Who pays the bills? We both do, I pay some and Casey pays some
15. Who has bigger feet? Casey
16. Who has longer hair? Me.
17. Who is better with the computer? Definately Casey! I get frustrated with it a lot!
18. Who mows the lawn? I know how to and I used to do it a lot but now it's Casey and he has quite the green thumb these days!
19. Who cooks dinner? Various restraunts around town! If anyone cooks it's usually me
20. Who drives when you are together? Casey, I LOVE to take a break from driving and fall asleep in the passenger seat!
21. Who pays when you go out? Usually Casey
22. Who is most stubborn? We are both stubborn!
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am NEVER wrong! Just kidding! I don't know on that one!
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, Casey's live farther away.
25. Who kissed who first? Casey Lowe
26. Who asked who out? Casey
27. Who proposed? Casey. He was very creative and even though we had talked about it he TOTALLY caught me off guard and surprised the heck out of me!
28. Who is more sensitive? We share that one, actually probably Casey
29. Who has more friends? We have about the same, I just spend more time talking to mine and going to lunch, etc.
30. Who has more siblings? Casey by FAR!
31. Who wears the pants in the family? We actually both do but I LET him more! lol!
Am I supposed to tag someone now? How does it work? If so I tag Beth Delis and Alison Lowe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love casey lowe too.

love, katie

THE DELIS FAMILY said...

Brat! Thanks for the tag. I'll post it soon. I MISS YOU!!!!